InSynergy Engineering, Inc. is currently providing mechanical, electrical, and fire protection engineering design for the following projects at Kona Community Hospital:
- Adopt-A-Room Program: Renovation of 15 patient rooms, including replacement of exisitng HVAC diffusers and registers; fire sprinkler heads; fan coil unit thermostat; plumbing fixtures; new water closet; reconnection of medical gases; replacement of lighting and receptacles; new fire alarm devices; nurse call devices; and new wall mounted flat screen televisions.
- Cafeteria Hallway Modification: Conducting site survey and code check to ensure work conducted meets building code requirements; developing as-built drawings for building permit processing.
- SSB Basement Modifications: Conducting site survey and code check to ensure work conducted meets building code requirements; developing as-built drawings for building permit processing.
- Emergency Power System Phase 1 Assessment: Determining the sizes of the emergency power supply systems and determining ways to reduce the load on the emergency power supply system
- Fire Alarm System Upgrade: Renovation of fire safety doors and update of the Life Safety drawings
- NFPA 13 Phase 2: Providing mechanical, electrical, and architectural design work for plumbing, medical gas, ventilation, air conditioning, fire protection, power, and lighting.
- Pharmacy Remodel: Mechanical and electrical engineering design work to renovate the existing pharmacy area on the first floor of the main hospital building. Design work includes removing and replacing existing ductwork; plumbing fixtures; exhaust system; fire sprinkler heads; and existing duct shaft. Electrical scope includes removing exisitng receptacles, lights, and telecommunications; providing new lighting; receptacles and data outlets; new telephone outlets and Network LAN drops; and new fire alarm devices.