Bldg 352/400 Renovation
Provided mechanical and electrical engineering services for a $10,000,000 renovation of the Joint Intelligence Center, Pacific (JICPAC) located in Makalapa, Oahu, Hawaii.
Mechanical engineering included:
- Remove and replace all of the existing HVAC equipment in the future OIC arenas
- Remove existing air handling units and distribution systems to various levels in the adjacent support spaces
- Provide new air conditioning and ventilation systems for the new OIC arenas
- Provide various levels of AHU and distribution systems to the various levels in the adjacent support spaces
- Integration of all new air handling systems into the new DDC Energy Management system
- Renovating the existing restrooms on the 1st and 3rd floors (Bldg. 352) for ADA compliance. More specifically, this included new plumbing, fixtures and upgrades to the ventilation system for the restrooms.
Electrical engineering included:
- Removal and replacement of existing power, lighting and related wiring
- Providing new power receptacles and empty telecom raceways in the new walls
- Construction of four OICs
- Providing power to workstations, new or relocated lighting, and other power requirements in support spaces
- Installing lighting to comply with MIL-HDBK-1190 and with the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) recommendations