- Mechanical Engineers - 17 Registered Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers - 9 Registered Electrical Engineers
- Fire Protection Engineers - 7 Registered Fire Protection Engineers by the NCEES exam
- Telecommunications infrastructure designers - 5 Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD)
- Inside Plant Telecommunications infrastructure designers - One Registered Communications Distribution Designers Outside Plant Specialists (RCDD/OSP)
- LEED Projects - 17 LEED Accredited Professionals
- Energy Managers - 3 Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Managers (CEM's)
- Commissioning Agents - 4 American Air Balance Certified Commissioning Authorities (CxA's)
BIM Capabilities: We have the latest software editions for REVIT MEP and Bentley, are proficient in the production of well-coordinated 3D model and construction sheets, and proficient in creating smart systems that contain design calculations and manufacturer’s data. We are familiar with the national BIM standard.
InSynergy Engineering, Inc. is fully capable of completing projects in both Bentley Microstation and Revit.
Our capabilities include the following:
- Up-to-date with the latest software editions of both Bentley and Revit MEP.
- Proficient in the production of well coordinated 3D model and construction sheets.
- Proficient in creating smart systems that contain design calculations, manufacturer’s data, etc.
- Familiar with the national BIM standard.
The following are projects that have been completed or are in progress using Revit:
- Wideband Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Operational Control Facility, NCTAMS, Wahiawa, Hawaii
- Honolulu Seawater Air Conditioning System, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Honolulu International Airport Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Station 2, Honolulu, Hawaii
- N62742-09-R-1303 Bachelor Enlisted Quarters Design-Build, Kaneohe Marine Corps Base, Hawaii
- Prince Jonah Kuhio Federal Building Parts I and II, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Whole Barracks Renewal Brigade Complex PH7A Building 104, Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Construct 140PN UEPH, Helemano, Hawaii
- Whole Barracks Renewal Quad D, Phase 3B Buildings 450 and 451, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
- Army Stryker Brigade Headquarters and Barracks, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
- Kalihi Palama Health and Healing Home, Kalihi, Hawaii
- Kubasaki High School, Okinawa, Japan
We have recently completed four weeks of training for Bentley Microstation. The training included two weeks of distance learning/web training, and two weeks of hands-on training. We used this software for the following projects:
- FY10 MCA PN 055274, Vehicle Maintenance Shops, Schofield Barracks