InSynergy Engineering, Inc. is currently providing the mechanical and electrical engineering design work for the renovation of the Halekulani Hotel. Our scope of work includes the following:
- Provide mechanical and electrical design for the upgrades as described in the renovation program.
- Provide mechanical and electrical demolition plans for the existing systems to be removed and upgraded.
- Attend weekly design coordination meetings during the design phase with the Architect and design team to coordinate design elements.
- Coordinate work with the Contractor and other disciplines including the kitchen consultant, structural engineer, civil engineer, interior designer, and architect.
- Coordinate all telecomm work with Halekulani’s IT personnel.
- Assist in securing building permits for the work.
- Provide assistance during the bid phase including providing design clarifications, attending the pre-bid walk through, and assist the contractor in pricing of the required design work.
- Provide QC Services during construction including reviewing all shop drawings, material submittals, and equipment submittals, conducting periodic site inspections, and attend OAC meetings as required during construction to provide clarifications during construction.
- Conduct final acceptance testing and review of the installed work.
- Review close out documentation including all operation and maintenance manuals and as-built record drawings.