Installation of Photovoltaic System at the Fuji Film Facility
Our portion of the work included the electrical engineering services associated with the installation of a new photovoltaic (PV) system for the Fuji Film facility. The new PV system will consist of thirty-four (34) Sunny Boy 8000US inverters, one (1) Sunny Boy 6000US inverter, roof mounted PV panels, new Hawaiian Electric Company (HECo) service entrance equipment and metering facilities and associated electrical equipment.
Our scope of work includes the following:
- Provide electrical engineering services to support the installation of the new PV system. The concept for the new PV system concept will be similar to that shown in the documents provided by 21st Century Technologies.
- Coordination with 21st Century Technologies and their PV equipment supplier to ensure that the proposed PV system can be installed in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and other applicable codes and standards.
- Coordination with HECO and the preparation of a request for electrical service and the installation of metering facilities.
- A site investigation, coordination with other disciplines and preparation of electrical construction documents and limited construction services.
- Construction services consisting of the review of shop drawings, review of substitution requests, office consultation, site observation, and preparation of final punch list, and drafting of record drawings.
- Site visits for observation of electrical construction, including visit for final punchlist.
- Drafting services for record drawings.