SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, HAWAII
Mechanical, electrical, and fire protection design work for Phases 2F2 and 2G.
Mechanical design services include the following:
- Provide plumbing and ventilation for the storage areas, toilet areas, locker rooms, and restrooms, gear washdown areas, laundry areas, and bathrooms.
- Provide air conditioning for the admin areas, classrooms, and barracks modules.
- Connect utilities (CHW, HW, CW, and HWR) to existing stubouts and coordinate with civil engineer.
- Provide dehumidification control for the arms vaults.
- Provide a new DDC energy management system to serve the entire 2F2 and 2G Barracks.
- Provide post-construction commissioning services to commission new mechanical equipment installed under this project.
- Electrical design services include the following:
- Provide new power, lighting, telephone, data and CATV systems.
- Provide new multipurpose lighting for recreational area and play court area.
- Provide mass notification system for courtyard and buildings to be renovated as part of this project.
- Fire Protection design services include the following:
- Conduct Fire Protection and Life Safety analysis.
- Provide a wet-pipe fire sprinkler protection in accordance with UFC-3-600-01.
- Provide a fire alarm system for all new buildings.
Estimated Construction Cost: $75,000,000