Install Additional LPG Storage at Maui New Yard
Currently providing the mechanical and electrical engineering design work to install six new 30,000 gallon tanks at the Maui Base Yard. Our scope of work includes the following:
- Prepare design drawings and specifications for the installation of six 30,000 gallon LPG tanks on existing concrete pedestals in the Maui New Yard.
- Evaluate the possible use of existing 30,000 gallon tanks owned by The Gas Company.
- Include gas and fire detection equipment in the design as required by the Maui Fire Department.
- Include “redundant and fail safe product control measures” as described in NFPA 58 in the design as required by the Maui Fire Department.
- Include the consolidation of bulkheads/fill points in design.
- Incorporate emergency shutdowns of new tanks with existing.
- Revise and provide updated P&ID drawings.
- Provide power to the level sensing system.
- Integrate emergency shutdown of LPG transfer equipment.
- Provide power to all new fire sensing and monitoring devices.